Terms and Conditions
Bookings are between the owners of the property (hereafter called ‘the Letter’) and the person making the booking (hereafter called ‘the Client’).
The application for booking constitutes an acceptance of all these terms and conditions by the client and the client accepts it on behalf of all the members of the party named in the booking
In order to book the villa, we require a non-refundable deposit of £200.00. The balance will be due 6 weeks before arrival date, together with a security deposit of £150. If the balance is not paid by the due date, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. The security deposit will be returned to you after our management company’s satisfactory report after your departure.
Additionally, a separate payment, (currently €80), will be required to be paid to our management company on arrival, for their services and cleaning.
42 Days prior to departure and above. Deposit only
41 – 28 days prior to departure. 40% of total rental charge
27 – 14 days prior to departure. 60%of total rental charge
13 – 5 days days prior to departure 75%of total rental charge
Up to 5 days prior to departure 100% of rental charge
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
Please make sure your insurance covers all party members for illness prior to & during holiday.
Changing Your Booking
If after confirmation has been issued, you wish to change departure dates, we will do our best to help. If we are unable to rearrange your booking we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. In these circumstances, a 10% discount would be given for rebooking with us in the 12 months from date of original booking
We hope you don’t have any. In the unlikely event that you wish to register a complaint during your stay, contact our property management company immediately and follow this up with a letter. Give a copy to them and send us a copy on your return. We must receive any complaint within 28 days of your return. It may be that during your stay it is necessary for the management company to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance and repairs. You agree to allow them or their agents to enter the premises.
The accommodation is provided solely for the use of the client and guests named on the booking form or as amended by agreement with us in writing. Subletting and/or reassignment is strictly prohibited. No parties or similar. Check out time is 10:00am hour’s local time on the day of departure, a late departure fee will be made after this time. Check in time is not before 16:00 hour’s local time on the day of arrival. The whole of the Villa is designated as no smoking for safety, comfort and legal reasons.
The Letter does not accept any liability for:
Loss of luggage/personal effects
Or any other misadventure which may occur whilst renting the accommodation. The Client is responsible ensuring that all persons included on the booking form are covered by adequate all risks travel insurance. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Client(s). Particular care must be taken to ensure that children do not use the pool unsupervised.
No reductions or credit notes will be given under circumstances amounting to ‘Force Majeure’. In the above, ‘Force Majeure’ means war, threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, accident, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, airline failure, closure of airports or ports and adverse weather conditions or temporary pest problems at and around the Villa or any other event, situation, incident and natural causes outside our control.
We guarantee that the price of your accommodation will not be subject to any change or local tax
Care of Property
Please remember that this is someone’s privately owned Villa and the property should be left clean and undamaged. The property will be thoroughly examined by the Management Company and an inventory taken on your departure.
The Security Deposit will be returned to the Client within 28 days after the completion of the holiday as long as any key(s) are returned, and the Letter’s Management Company reports no damage or loss.
- No responsibility is accepted for any loss of personal items while staying in the property or after departure.
- The owners or their agents will not be liable for any loss or injuries resulting from use of the villa, pool, or in any part of the property how so ever.
- All guests must follow the rules and notices relating to safety matters.
- Parents must at all time observe the rules, and supervise children when using pool
- The Management Company and the owners accept no responsibility or liability for failure of any equipment in the property. After notification of equipment failure, the management company will endeavour to rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
Agreement for the following Conditions of use of Equipment
- The air conditioner is preset to 78 degrees. Any lower setting could damage the unit and repairs / replacements will be charged back to you. You will not need to adjust the unit as it is preset for your comfort.
- Please turn the air-conditioning off when villa is not in residence.
- Please follow instructions on operation/safety procedures on all the equipment in the Villa.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure the Villa is locked and lighted suitably when you are out. This is for your own security and safety.
- Please note that our drive is only meant for small light passenger cars and is not built to take the weight of any large or heavy vehicle e.g. Buses.
The contract is subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.